OK, Cat Lovers! So who am I really? Good question…the four window panes of Johari’s Window is an enigma. One pane is that which I know about me and that which others know about me. Pretty simple and surface shallow right? The second pane is that which I know about me that others do not know. Ah, yes, my secrets that I shall never share. Then there’s the third pane of that which I don’t know about me and others don’t know…haven’t truly figured that one out yet…and probably really don’t care to…might be a bit scary, LOL. But, then there's the fourth and final pane…the one many of us, whether you know Johari’s Window or not, are usually most curious about. That which I do not know about myself, but others do know about me! Really? I wanna know....Is there something about me that others know that I don’t know? Ya, evidently! So, there has been enlightenment, YAY as I say! I’ve had the opportunity to find a person who is open and honest to tell me everything that I’m not supposed to know about myself. So, here is who I am!
I am a beautiful spirit! I’m usually calm and collected, but I do have fight in me. Mess with my Cade or my Pino…and you’re in for a fight. I have a very loving heart. I’ve been hurt many times in the past, but I cannot and will not let that ever hold me back from who I am or define me as a woman. I’m a runner! Not because I have to, but because it’s my solace, my peace, and my happy place where I can feel alive, experience life, and dream of that which I am deserving of! (Prepositional phrase, FIDO, Lt McCleary, USMC, acronym) I have so much love to give and want to experience all that life has to give. Am I in love? Yep! Am I happy? Yep! Have I reached self-actualization? Not sure, but I believe it couldn’t get any better than this (oh contraire dear, some may beg to differ). I am beautiful, inside and out! I have these sexy expressions I make with my face without knowing it when I’m talking to the man I want to be with. I have the most beautiful smile…don’t be haters, it’s unbecoming and relative! I love deeply and I hurt deeply…but I am still a perfect woman!
And who knows this and whose heart has this entire enlightenment come from? Me? No, not the Cat! I am the man who is in love with Cat…me…Terry! Any questions? I didn’t think so, because I’m sure I haven’t said anything anyone who loves this woman doesn’t already know…Thank you for allowing me to be a “guest blogger”…
Cat, I am so in love with you…you are the perfect woman…for me! Happy 1st Valentine’s Day my love!
XOXO – Terry
P.S. Well I guess I’m out there now, eh?
Okay. I have to comment. I really did post this without reading it, as promised. And...wow...do you see now why I haven't stopped smiling for six weeks??? I'm in my own fairy tale with my very own white knight.
ReplyDeleteI am very in love with you, too, Terry. <3 XOXOX